But I swear I remember a user that was obsessed with white tigers & got super pissed whenever people pointed out that they were inbred/unhealthy.
Was that real? Am I really remembering someone? Or did my brain fail? 😅
I did try searching anonrising & anonrerising + "white tiger" but no luck.
Sorry if this is the wrong thread mod, this is just sticking to my brain like an earworm & it's bothering me that I can't remember if it was real or not. (Memory problem gang rise up?)
Was that real? Am I really remembering someone? Or did my brain fail? 😅
I did try searching anonrising & anonrerising + "white tiger" but no luck.
Sorry if this is the wrong thread mod, this is just sticking to my brain like an earworm & it's bothering me that I can't remember if it was real or not. (Memory problem gang rise up?)
(frozen comment) Re: Wanker Thread - BlueChaos323#751039
(Anonymous) - 2026-01-13 22:55 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: Wanker Thread - BlueChaos323#751039
(Anonymous) - 2026-01-13 23:11 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: Wanker Thread - BlueChaos323#751039
(Anonymous) - 2026-01-13 23:12 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: Wanker Thread - BlueChaos323#751039
(Anonymous) - 2026-01-16 15:54 (UTC) - Expandfire are you trying to jump earth
please do it, it would be so funny.
please do it, it would be so funny.
Last night: I'd like to have another mire trainer, one that looks more at home in the Mire. Looking through Arcane dragons in the AH... mostly very very pink (like my current trainer, hah) but here's a fun swamp monster one—not my usual type but maybe—and then I went to sleep because I didn't trust my judgement that late at night.
This morning: I've made up my mind! I want this one! ... It's already bought. A logical thing to happen to a dragon in the auction house but. Annoying.
Now I'm seriously considering buying a dragon with the same colors and element and breed changing/geneing it to match the one I liked. Even though it would be all gem genes. I can afford it! It could be a Christmas present to myself!
This morning: I've made up my mind! I want this one! ... It's already bought. A logical thing to happen to a dragon in the auction house but. Annoying.
Now I'm seriously considering buying a dragon with the same colors and element and breed changing/geneing it to match the one I liked. Even though it would be all gem genes. I can afford it! It could be a Christmas present to myself!
(frozen comment) SMR posting suicide mention by accident.
(Anonymous) - 2025-12-25 02:51 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: SMR posting suicide mention by accident.
(Anonymous) - 2025-12-25 03:17 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: SMR posting suicide mention by accident.
(Anonymous) - 2025-12-25 04:18 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: Wish FR had private profile notes
(Anonymous) - 2026-02-07 01:55 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: Wish FR had private profile notes
(Anonymous) - 2026-02-07 02:57 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: Wish FR had private profile notes
(Anonymous) - 2026-02-07 04:06 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Y’all ever see a comment and wonder if it’s ai generated
(Anonymous) - 2026-02-12 02:07 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: Y’all ever see a comment and wonder if it’s ai generated
(Anonymous) - 2026-02-12 02:39 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: Y’all ever see a comment and wonder if it’s ai generated
(Anonymous) - 2026-02-12 02:52 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: Y’all ever see a comment and wonder if it’s ai generated
(Anonymous) - 2026-02-12 02:56 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: Y’all ever see a comment and wonder if it’s ai generated
(Anonymous) - 2026-02-12 13:33 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) why are there two AAA lunar new year threads
(Anonymous) - 2026-02-17 18:44 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: why are there two AAA lunar new year threads
(Anonymous) - 2026-02-17 19:20 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: why are there two AAA lunar new year threads
(Anonymous) - 2026-02-17 21:28 (UTC) - Expand(frozen comment) Re: why are there two AAA lunar new year threads
(Anonymous) - 2026-02-17 21:40 (UTC) - Expandanyone have anything fun planned for Christmas?
Is this a new thing that FR fan games aren't allowed? And even so like is it something they can actually enforce? (I'm guessing yes, but it just feels so weird to do so)
huh i had no idea emlan made some fr fanart. sweet
Man I don't know which flight I should switch to
Earth: frequent dom, goats (good animal)
Nature: pretty aesthetics
Earth: frequent dom, goats (good animal)
Nature: pretty aesthetics
earth flight 4ever 🔥 come to the rocks with us
I low-key hate that they are year-round. Let things be rare!
i mean the notn apparel items arent that rare to begin with are they? (not trying to be snarky)
https://nypost.com/2025/12/26/health/a-bigger-looking-butt-could-be-a-sign-of-autism-and-adhd/
who else here got autism ass
(this is genuinely a thing though. I've always had shit posture. It makes my butt look a lot bigger than it is)
who else here got autism ass
(this is genuinely a thing though. I've always had shit posture. It makes my butt look a lot bigger than it is)
I was just laughing about this with friends in discord. I have the Asstism, but it's canceled out by me having scoliosis lol.
Why the hell are there vistas that cost 600g. Nothing about a vista warrants that price
no but you're right anon, some of them are pretty but 600g pretty? hell nah
Small update from the mouse regarding people having lag issues
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3454499#post_3454499
"We have a quick update for our community on the lag situation.
We've ruled out the web crawlers, Night of the Nocturne traffic, and general holiday traffic as the cause. At this time, all signs point to some sort of networking issue and packets being lost between machines.
Our engineers are still investigating to identify if this is an internal networking problem (something we can fix) or an external networking problem. If it's an external networking problem, we'll have to escalate this to our hosting provider and go from there.
We know this has been frustrating — some lag is expected during Night of the Nocturne, but this goes beyond the usual holiday hug.
Hang in there, we're still here and working on this. Thank you for your patience while we continue to investigate!"
Personally I haven't really had lag issues since the 22nd but sucks to hear others are experiencing differently
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3454499#post_3454499
"We have a quick update for our community on the lag situation.
We've ruled out the web crawlers, Night of the Nocturne traffic, and general holiday traffic as the cause. At this time, all signs point to some sort of networking issue and packets being lost between machines.
Our engineers are still investigating to identify if this is an internal networking problem (something we can fix) or an external networking problem. If it's an external networking problem, we'll have to escalate this to our hosting provider and go from there.
We know this has been frustrating — some lag is expected during Night of the Nocturne, but this goes beyond the usual holiday hug.
Hang in there, we're still here and working on this. Thank you for your patience while we continue to investigate!"
Personally I haven't really had lag issues since the 22nd but sucks to hear others are experiencing differently
How fucking dare you post this 2 minutes before me
I know we already had a little bit of a discussion about PYCT in the last thread but my god. Why does staff continue to allow it to exist. It's been locked I think at least 2 times now and I'm pretty sure both locks have been for the same reason. People oversharing. And I'll report the oversharing comments that seem like they were made by minors and mods don't do shit.
FR staff should know by now this community can't take a hint. As soon as it's unlocked it just becomes the trauma dump thread again. Let it die
FR staff should know by now this community can't take a hint. As soon as it's unlocked it just becomes the trauma dump thread again. Let it die
sa
For reference this the most recent comment on the thread at the time of posting this
https://i.ibb.co/mCzy9pWS/dragons.jpg
Like girl (/gn) this is what diaries are for. You can get so many neat looking ones too, just hit up a stationary store!!!
There's such weird discrepancies in the thread, you'll get one person saying "mom just hit me again" and the next comment will be "god I love corn" or some shit
For reference this the most recent comment on the thread at the time of posting this
https://i.ibb.co/mCzy9pWS/dragons.jpg
Like girl (/gn) this is what diaries are for. You can get so many neat looking ones too, just hit up a stationary store!!!
There's such weird discrepancies in the thread, you'll get one person saying "mom just hit me again" and the next comment will be "god I love corn" or some shit
https://saltminerising.tumblr.com/post/804478023401422848/anyone-know-what-went-down-in-light-discords-dom
anyone know what this is about, my interest has been piqued
anyone know what this is about, my interest has been piqued
Discord drama seems to be consistent in Light, wasn't it Light flight that had a server with a "secret 18+ chat" that people freaked out about because it was on a server that allowed minors? And some people were straight up trying to claim the mods were pedos because of it?
FR needs to add the "in hoard" chest icon to Baldwin RIGHT NOW!!!!!! My dumbass keeps wasting resources because I accidentally make part of an apparel set I already have and it is ABSOLUTELY THE GAME'S FAULT AND NOT MINE!!!!!!
Can they also make Baldwin not show locked items like Sophie?
last day of NotN and I haven't hatched a single egg I considered worth keeping. and I hatched a lot of eggs. my only keeper this year is a hatchling I bought off the AH for 4g
big mood. I hatched two stinkers today and then gave up on the idea of hatching something cute for the last day.
what are some random, fortunate, unbelievable things that have happened to you on fr?
this one's on my mind a lot: i run a dom shop, and a few years back i had 3 repeat customers who i kinda suspected was one person multi accounting (always sent orders in at the same time, similar speaking mannerisms, etc.) one day, yup, all of them were banned... while they had about 4kg of dom shop orders still pending with me lol. i held onto the funds for about a week in case they reached out but never got a response, ended up using that money for my own gene projects instead
this one's on my mind a lot: i run a dom shop, and a few years back i had 3 repeat customers who i kinda suspected was one person multi accounting (always sent orders in at the same time, similar speaking mannerisms, etc.) one day, yup, all of them were banned... while they had about 4kg of dom shop orders still pending with me lol. i held onto the funds for about a week in case they reached out but never got a response, ended up using that money for my own gene projects instead
lmao nice when the trash gets taken out and you even got a parting gift of them
i forgot how demanding flightrising players were tbh give them an inch and they will take a fucking mile
I suspect it's any free service that does this
reminds me of the drama every time deviantart, livejournal, tumblr, etc. changed something
reminds me of the drama every time deviantart, livejournal, tumblr, etc. changed something
Finally. We have the longnecks.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3456535
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3456535
YESSS I LOVE THE LLAMA PEOPLE I'm actually quite happy about this
All of a sudden I'm ZIPPING through my familiar bonding!
bored, uninspired, and just got hit with the post notn desire to reorganise my entire lair
everyone post their favourite lairs or just tabs. cool/unique/pretty/anything.
everyone post their favourite lairs or just tabs. cool/unique/pretty/anything.
What is that Spiral in this week's Roundsey
I like navy sailfish and steel capsule together, but the ivory is really killing it for me.
omg breeding projects are too much for my micro smoothbrain to handle. I'm using the breeding calculator and everything it's just too many numbers to try and keep track of aaaaa
TIL FR's background is actually a jpeg image with the colours of the UI
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/5e075f3b4a14.jpg
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/5e075f3b4a14.jpg
I burst out laughing opening that pic. You even said what it is, and I still didn't expect the extent of the issue. I can see why Darkmode is taking ages now, it's not just fixing some NPC art that has white background baked in. They have to redo the HTML for *everything*, my god.


Page 1 of 3